Hey everyone, yes! * claps* I’m sorry if you get that, you’re my new best friend. I didn’t really know what was going on when I got this nomination from Hello Miss Marie.
But I’m really excited to be nominated to participate in this, and you guys should really check out Hello Miss Marie, and everyone nominated! The mystery blogger award was originally created by Okoto Enigma. I really like the idea behind this and I can’t wait to get more into this and go through others that have been nominated before me and after me.
Now to get started here’s how it works:
- Put the award logo on your post.
- DON’T FORGET TO POST THE RULES
- Make sure you thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to them as well
- Tell your followers 3 things they don’t know about you
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify them by commenting on their blog
- Ask whoever you may nominate any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird/funny question
- Share a link to your best posts
Now I don’t know if there was a specific logo I needed to put but so far I’ve seen all kinds of different ones and I didn’t want to take anyones original logo that they made for this so I decided to create my own.
3 Things About Me
Now I originally did something like this on my birthday in my notebook but it was about things I learned about myself and life, before deciding to create a blog and share it with the world. So as a little get to know me, you can find that here.
But I don’t think I’ve ever set aside a post where I just talked about personal things about me. So here it goes
- I have the most amazingly supportive family anyone could ever imagine that’s made up of my mom,my grandpa, my grandma, and my older sister. My older sister is honestly my best friend and we do everything together ( you’ll most likely see her throughout my blog in pictures and on my instagram)
- I spend pretty much more than half my time going to the hockey rink. I love to watch it and take pictures ( I’ll share some of them soon as I travel to go to some away games as well)
- My favorite place in the whole world is Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It’s all over my instagram when I visited there, and I even wrote a few posts on my blog that included the pictures I took while I was there.
Hello Miss Marie’s Questions
1. What do you do besides blogging?Job/Student
I currently am looking for a new job, and just quit school( I was going to become an esthetician) because I didn’t feel like I was in the right place and my teacher was just very mean and I just wasn’t able to deal with it anymore. I’m looking to focus more on writing and plan on taking creative writing classes very soon.
2. What blog post are you most proud of and why?
It’s a bit of a shock as when I got more personal on my blog about things that I went through and learned not a lot of people cared for it but when I talked about a failed friendship turned relationship in this post called ‘ The Other Side Of Friendship ‘ that was the one I was most proud of because I never really liked to talk about the situation since it happened. It was also the moment I had a big realization on who I was and who was a true friend of mine. As I struggled with not wanting to ever loose a friend so I just did whatever they wanted me to do and made sure to try and not get on their bad side in hopes they’d stay my friend. I learned that it’s not up to me to make sure I’m keeping everyone in my life happy, cause I’d find myself being unhappy that I went against who I was and what makes me happy just because I wanted them to be okay. I have another post coming out soon about another personal aspect of my life. Which I’m so excited for because in light of today’s events I feel it’s important to share my experiences.
3. What is your biggest dream?
Oh gosh, I have so many dreams that I feel like are out there. But one thing that has never changed is that I have always dreamed of publishing a book. I’m not sure if I want to do a poem styled book or a horror story. I’m leaning more towards horror but I feel like once I’m able to word things into a poem I’d like to do something with that as well.
4. What is your favorite book or movie?
Dreamland by Sarah Dessen, hands down is my favorite book.
5. Where/When do you like to work on your blog?
I love to work on my blog in my bedroom, more than half the time with my dog by me. I don’t really have a when, I just do it whenever I feel an urge to write ( which is a lot).. I make sure to post every Tuesday and Thursday on here! But just because people only see 2 posts a week, it doesn’t mean I don’t have things I write about in my notebook, in hopes of sharing them on my blog soon.
6. ( bonus question) What is the most embarrassing moment you are willing to admit to?
I have a lot of embarrassing moments, that I can create a whole book about. But I’d have to say the moment my sister called me ‘ red,white,and blue.’ I know what everyone is thinking, “how is that embarrassing?” Well I’ll tell you the story. It ironically had to be the 4th of July when I got my first period. I wore blue underwear and white shorts ( no you couldn’t see through them) and you can guess what the red was. I was just sitting with all of my friends when I stood up and my sister decided to announce out loud to everyone at the party that I had gotten my period for the first time and she kept joking around chanting,’ red,white,and blue!’ I was horrified.
I shared I believe 2 posts that I love, and I’m not going to force anyone to read. But I would like to thank Hello Miss Marie once again for the nomination and now onto the people that I nominated.
- Brooke Broehl
- Her Unusual Journey
- Life With Gabs
- Makeup By Tigerlily
- Bookmarks & Bronzer
My questions for you guys are.
1. Do you feel the need to follow blog trends? If so, how do you keep up with them?
2. How do you stay motivated to write your posts?
3. What do you feel is the hardest thing about blogging?
4. What are your top 3 favorite beauty products?
5. What is your favorite book turned movie?
Bonus Silly Question:
6. If you would like to share, what is the funniest thing to happen to you in public?